I can remember many mornings from my childhood that was spent at the table. My mother would let us mix flour, and it was a mess that we created. The result was always enough to make up for the mess, particularly when you take warm biscuits off the oven. Crispy, golden brown, and friendly. It’s pretty near perfection! The biscuits are a delicious alternative to my traditional recipe. The flavors of jalapenos and cheese are perfectly balanced, making these biscuits perfect. Since I washed all seeds, the jalapenos provide more flavor than spices. They are delicious in a warm soup bowl or as I did, and serve them for breakfast!
A tasty variation on a traditional recipe.
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 20 minutes
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Pink Salt
- 1/2 Cup Cultured Butter, Salted
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, Chopped
- 2 Jalapenos, Diced
Blend dry ingredients. Shred cold butter in the dry mix. It will make it easier to mix the butter to shred it to mix the dry ingredients.
Add cheese, jalapenos, and jalapenos. mix well. Mix in milk and. After mixing, place on a pan, then make the shape of a rectangle. Cut into six squares. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 to 15 minutes, or up until they are golden.
You may Also like Food Articles
- Ginger Lemon Tea
- Baked Rice Supreme Casserole Recipe
- The Best Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Quick & Easy banana muffin recipe
- Best savory apple recipes with Moroccan Spices
- Brazil Nut Coconut Cookies for Kids
- Healthy Breakfast Oven Frittata
- Lemon Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting
- How to make Easy Cheese Rolls recipe?