David’s Easy oil and vinegar dressing Recipe – David’s Easy Oil & Vinegar Dressing
It’s not often you’ll see David Stelzer, founder of Azure at the kitchen. However, he came up with this recipe that was delicious and is still one of the very few recipes he creates frequently. It is possible to find him pouring this oil and vinegar dressing over all of his dishes, including baked potatoes steaming vegetables, and almost every other thing that is served on his dinner or lunch plate.
It’s not just quick to prepare; it’s also great for your health too, as it’s packed with antioxidant stress-reducing quality and digestion-enhancing enzymes due to an extra virgin olive oil as well as raw apple cider vinegar—two primary ingredients. The next time you need an easy and quick salad dressing, you should try this recipe
David’s Easy Oil & Vinegar Dressing Recipe
Yield: 1 pint. Time: 5 mins.
2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
It’s not just quick to prepare; it’s also great for your health too, as it’s packed with antioxidant stress-reducing quality, and digestion-enhancing enzymes due to an extra virgin olive oil as well as raw apple cider vinegar, which are the two primary ingredients.
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- 1 C extra olive oil from a virgin olive
- 1 C apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a jar, and shake it well. Keep temperatures at room temperature.
Combine all the ingredients in the jar and shake. Refrigerate temperatures at room temperature.
Have you made this simple Dressing of Oil and Vinegar at home? Please send us your pictures through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
You may Also like Food Articles
- Ginger Lemon Tea
- Baked Rice Supreme Casserole Recipe
- The Best Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Quick & Easy banana muffin recipe
- Best savory apple recipes with Moroccan Spices
- Brazil Nut Coconut Cookies for Kids
- Healthy Breakfast Oven Frittata
- Lemon Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting
- How to make Easy Cheese Rolls recipe?
- Cheesy Jalapeno Biscuits
- Amazing Curried Beef with Dumplings Recipe
- Make Relish the Radish Salad Recipe
- Best Curried Lentils with Fried Egg Recipe