Healthy Apple Breakfast Oatmeal Cookies Recipe – Easy, Healthy Carrot & Apple Breakfast Oatmeal Cookies. My children have a fascination with oatmeal cookie (who would not?) However, they really like oatmeal cookies when taking for breakfast! Of course, the fact that I’m serving breakfast cookies doesn’t necessarily mean I’m not worried about their nutritional needs. In fact, I am actually delighted discovering the amount of good ingredients I can manage to incorporate into my treats and small mouths that aren’t too glaring.
For oatmeal breakfast cookies I use new Azure Husbandry apples that are picked in the orchards along with coconut, pecans and carrots to fill oatmeal cookies with vitamins to make it throughout the entire day. If you opt to make use of honey instead of syrup made of yacon, these is also less high in Glycemic Index.
Create 20 cookies that last for a week. Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for upto 3 days, or can be frozen up to 3 months.
Yield: 20 servings. Time: 45 mins.
- 1 1/2 C Oats in a roll
- 1 1/2 C oat flour
- 1 tablespoon of crushed cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 C raspberry blossom honey
- 8TB of butter that is unsalted
- 2 eggs
- 1 C grated carrots
- 1 C grated apple
Half-C pecan pieces along with the walnut pieces
Half a cup of chopped coconut DIRECTIONS
Preheat the oven at 350° F. Place a cookie sheet on lined parchment .
Mix in a bowl together Oat flour, rolled oats baking powder baking soda, cinnamon , and salt. (*NOTE If you don’t have any oat flour then you can prepare your own by grinding rolled Oats in a food processing machine using an S-blade.)
A smaller container mix with butter, egg and honey. Mix this with all the other dry ingredients, mixing until blended.
Mix in the grated carrots, apple, coconut, and nuts and stir gently with the wooden spoon until it is well combined.
The cookie dough is rolled in 1-inch-sized balls. Place them on the cookie sheet, and then make them flat using the back of the spoon.
The oven should be baked until the golden color is achieved, approximately 13-15 minutes. Let it rest on racks on wire prior to serving.
Did you try this Carrot and Apple breakfast oatmeal cookie recipe in your home? Please share your photos with us through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
You may Also like Food Articles
- Ginger Lemon Tea
- The Best Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Baked Rice Supreme Casserole Recipe
- Quick & Easy banana muffin recipe
- Best savory apple recipes with Moroccan Spices
- Brazil Nut Coconut Cookies for Kids
- Healthy Breakfast Oven Frittata
- Lemon Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting
- How to make Easy Cheese Rolls recipe?
- Cheesy Jalapeno Biscuits
- Amazing Curried Beef with Dumplings Recipe
- Make Relish the Radish Salad Recipe
- Best Curried Lentils with Fried Egg Recipe
- David’s Easy oil and vinegar dressing Recipe
- Easy Baked Cabbage Beef Casserole with Apples
- Best Easy Carob and Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe