How To Cancel HBO Max? – Learning Drives .At a regard The easiest way to cancel HBO Max is on the website. To cancel HBO Max on the website, click your name in the top right corner, click Subscription, click Manage Subscription, also click Cancel Subscription. Read on to learn how to cancel HBO Max on your mobile app, through Hulu, or through your string provider.
HBO Max is one of people’s favorite streaming services as it gives them access to different HBO series, similar as Starstruck and Made for Love. The service is a paid one – thus, to use it, you’ll have to pay$14.99 every single month.
The price isn’t that high considering everything you get you can watch lots of pictures and series and indeed see newer pictures that aren’t streamed anywhere differently. At the same time, you may find the price to be too high in the long- term or you might not find the subscription intriguing any longer, so you decide to cancel it.
To make matters easier for you, read on to learn how to cancel HBO Max. All the necessary way will be presented in this composition.
Table of Contents
- How to Cancel HBO Max on the Web
- How to Cancel HBO Max on iOS and Android
- How to Cancel HBO Max Through Hulu
- How to Cancel HBO Max Through a Cable Provider
- Read further
- Final studies
One of the easiest ways to cancel an HBO Max subscription is by penetrating the HBO Max website from your computer or laptop. generally, your subscription renews by itself every month, and the price for that’s$14.99. It has the same subscription rate as the aged HBO Now.
With this subscription, up to five people can use the service at the same time, and they can have their own stoner biographies.
It all sounds great – a deal that you noway want to get relieve of. But if you still decide to cancel your HBO Max subscription for any reason, you can fluently do it from your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, or Android device. The subscription can be canceled by following these way
- Go to the HBO Max website and log into your account.
- Once you ’re logged in, you should click your name from the top right corner of the screen.
- A menu will open, and from that list, you should elect “ Subscription ”.
- From the left part of the screen, elect the “ Manage Subscription ” button.
- There will be a new window opening. Then, you should click “ Cancel Subscription ” from the right- hand side of the runner.
- Pick a cancellation reason. You can choose any of them as it does n’t matter why you want to cancel.
- After opting a reason, click “ Yes, Cancel Subscription. ”
- Now, check the evidence runner that has the expiration date of the subscription. It’ll also give you the chance to renew the subscription if you want to.
Bear in mind that if you want to cancel, you should keep the billing cycle in mind. Your subscription will renew automatically every single month. The first charge will be after the free trial that lasts seven days.
It’s essential to cancel before the billing date if you do n’t want to becharged. However, you won’t be charged for the coming month, so you do n’t have to worry about it, If you cancel one or two days before the billing date.
Also, if you cancel sooner than one or two days before the billing date, similar asmid-month, you’ll be suitable to keep watching shows until the coming billing cycle. Considering you formerly paid for that month, you won’t lose your streaming boons until the billing date.
still, you can also cancel your HBO Max subscription on your Android or iOS phone, or on an iPad, If you do n’t have access to a laptop or computer at the moment. No matter which of these bias you can use, all you need is the HBO Max app and you can fluently terminate the subscription. Then are the way you’ll go through
- Take your device and open the HBO Max app. also, assuming that you’re formerly inked into your account, you should tap the “ Profile ” icon. It should be easy to see on the home screen, at the bottom- right of the screen. also, you should tap the “ Settings ” icon. It’s gear- shaped and can be set up on the upper- left wing of the screen.
- Now, from the coming screen that appears, you should tap “ Billing Information ”. One of two options will show up from then, and it depends on the service provider that you have your subscription through.
3. In case you see the “ Manage Subscription ” option on the screen, you should tap that, and from the veritably last screen you get subsequently, you should tap “ Cancel Subscription ”. But if all you see is “ Learn More ” and no “ Manage Subscription ” option, you should go to the 4th step.
4. When you see the Learn further option, you should tap it. It’ll also show you a list of HBO Max service providers. Find your subscription provider and also follow the way listed then to cancel the subscription.
Do n’t calculate on deleting the HBO Max alone. When all you do is cancel the operation, you aren’t canceling your subscription contemporaneously. The subscription will still be going, so you have to go through with the cancellation process if you don’t want to be charged presently.
How to Cancel HBO Max Through Hulu
still, you can get a pack of HBO Max and Hulu, enjoying further advantages, If you want. The prices are principally the same, which is great. But when you ultimately decide to cancel your HBO Max subscription, the process is a bit different. The following way will help you cancel your HBO Max subscription through Hulu
- Go tohulu.com/account. Make sure to subscribe in to your account if you have n’t formerly.
- From your account, look under the “ Your Subscription ” section and also click on “ Manage Plan ”.
- Search for the HBO Max option, also toggle the checkmark to anX. Next, click “ Review Changes ”. Your HBO Max account is canceled subsequently.
How to Cancel HBO Max Through a Cable Provider
You can also cancel your HBO Max subscription through the string provider aswell.However, then’s how you can cancel HBO Max
If you want to choose this system.1. Access the HBO Max website and log into your account.
- Click your account name. You should see it in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now, click “ Subscription ”.
- Look for the name of your subscription provider.
- also, either log into the website of the subscription provider or call them to cancel your account.
Your HBO Max account can be tied to a particular HBO subscription that you pay for through the satellite or string provider. So, you may have to cancel HBO too in order to cancel your HBO Max subscription.
Cancellation on Hulu
Did you realize you can combine Hulu and HBO Max? While the prices remain the same, the cancellation procedure has changed. Then’s how to cancel your HBO Max class via Hulu.
1. Navigate tohulu.com/account. You ’ll want to subscribe in first if you have n’t formerly.
2. Click Manage Plan in the Your Subscription section.
3. Find HBO Max, change the checkmark to an X, and also click Review Changes.
HBO Max renews automatically every month, with the first charge passing following your seven- day free trial. You wo n’t be charged for the following month if you cancel one or two days before your coming pay period. likewise, if you cancel in the middle of the month, you’ll be suitable to continue streaming for the rest of the month. Your subscription remains active indeed if you cancel the HBO Max app. You’ll be billed if you don’t follow the below cancellation way. For farther backing, you can approach their client support.
How To Find And Archived Orders Amazon App?
Call Metropcs Customer Service – Learning Drives
Can You Download Youtube Videos To Watch Offline
Cancel YouTube Premium – Learning Drives
Change email in icloud – Learning Drives
Create Yahoo email Account Free – Learning Drives
Manage And Delete Google Search History
Directv Remote Not Working – Learning Drives
Dish Program Remote To Tv – Learning Drive