How to Clear YouTube History? – learning Drives .YouTube is a well-known video streaming site that has millions of users around the world. YouTube videos can download to your device , so you can stream them offline.
You can choose to erase all of YouTube search history, and then view it once again after a certain time. This step-by step guide will show you how to erase all your history on YouTube.
Remove individual searches:
Log in to your account to remove the individual results of your search history
- Start by pressing Search.
- Hold and tap the search result you want to use, along with the History icon next to it.
- Then, tap Remove From the Pop-up.
Clean all Search History:
Remove search the history of your search from your account
- Start YouTube on your phone.
- Then you need to click on your profile image.
- Then, click on Settings then History and Privacy.
- Then, select Clear Search History.
- Step 1 : Go to your Google Account on your computer.
- Step 2. Step 2: Click Data & Personalization in the upper left corner.
- Step 3. Step 3: Click “Activity controls”, then click on YouTube History. Then, click Auto-delete.
- Step 4 4. Select the auto delete button you would like to use, and then click after that, confirm to save your auto-delete process.
- Phase 5 Click” Confirm” in the middle of the pop-up.
Your phone’s screen won’t be optimized if the device is not being employed. It is recommended to plan the optimization to an time when your phone isn’t in use.
How To Turn On Facebook Dark Mode?
How To Add Facebook Profile Video Through Android?
How Do I Contact Amazon? – Learning Drives
How to Cancel Discovery Plus?
How To Cancel EA Play? – LED
How To Cancel ESPN Plus? – Learning Drives
How To Cancel HBO Max? – Learning Drives
How to Cancel SiriusXM? – Learning Drives
How To Cancel Sling TV? – Learning Drives
How to Cancel Your Netflix Subscription? – Learning Drives
How To Cancel Youtube Subscription? – Learning Drives
How To Change Password in Yahoo Mail?
How To Change Phone Number on Amazon?