How to Clear YouTube History? Follow this step-by-step guide to delete the YouTube History. YouTube is an extremely well-known streaming platform with millions of users all over the world. Apart from streaming online videos the videos can also be downloaded onto your device and viewed when you’re offline.
You can decide to erase your YouTube search history and history of watching in a sequence after a specific duration of time. Follow this step-by-step procedure to delete your YouTube history automatically.
How to automatically delete your YouTube history Android
Eliminate individual search results:
To erase any individual searches from your history after you’ve authenticated with your account:
- Then, tap Search option and after that You go in Tab option.
- Hold and tap an option to search and then click the History icon to the right of it.
- Tap on Remove in the pop-up.
Clean your entire history of searches:
Clear the search history of your account.
- Start YouTube on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile photo.
- Tap Settings, and then History and Privacy.
- Finally, click on Clear the search history.
How to erase your search and watch history on YouTube Web
- Step 1: On your computer visit the Google account you have created Google Account.
- Step 2. On the left-hand side, click Personalization and Data.
- Step 3. In the section called “Activity Controls,” click on YouTube History Then, click Auto-delete.
- 4. Choose the auto delete time-frame that you prefer, after that, click Next and finally Confirm in order to store your Auto-Delete option.
After testing the auto-delete function, you might conclude that the process of removing YouTube historiography by hand is more flexible since you can erase YouTube history at any time you wish.
How can you erase YouTube history in a hurry? Auto-delete, a feature introduced by Google assists you. If you’ve got any queries about it, you can contact us at or post it in the comment section below.
Our Latest Teck Info Articles for You
How to Enable Facebook Dark Mode Android App?
How to Add Facebook Profile Video in 2022?
2 thoughts on “How to Clear YouTube History?”
I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him
as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You’re incredible!
I really like reading through a post that can make men and women think. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!