How to Control f On iPhone? Learning. Here is how you can use the Control F feature on an iPhone.
Like your computer or laptop, there is no such feature as Control F on the iPhone. Your PC will allow you to use the command but the smartphone offers no search tab to filter out results. However, there are ways a user can use to find the words they are searching for and a user will be able to scan their apps on their phone.
The Control F is a keyboard shortcut that enables you to quickly scan web pages and documents for specific keywords or phrases.
How to Control F on an iPhone using Safari browser:
- Open the website you want to scan in the browser.
- Click the icon that has a box with an arrow icon on the bottom
- Select ‘Find a Page’
- Click the up-and-down arrows to view each occurrence of the search
- Use the arrow controls to navigate to each place that appears
- How to Control F on an iPhone using Google Chrome:
- Go to the website on your chrome
- Scroll down to the bottom screen.
- Click the three-dots
- A hidden menu will be opened
- Select the ‘Find in Page’
- Navigate to the top of the screen
- Enter the word you are looking for in the search bar
- Click ‘Done’ once the search is finished
- How to Control F on an iPhone using Google Docs:
- Go to the Google Docs app
- Open a document
- Select ‘More’
- Choose the ‘Find and Replace’ option
- Type the words or phrases you’re looking for in the search
- Press ‘Search’
- Click on the arrows at the top of the screen to see each time the word.
- Press ‘Replace with’ if you want to replace the word
Frequently Asked Questions
How do You Search for a Word on iPhone?
Unfortunately, searching for a term outside of a browser isn’t easy. On an iPhone, searching for a word that isn’t on a web page is going to be much more difficult. If you’d like to search a specific app, such as a file or image, you can do so. However, it is not possible to search through all your phone’s files at once.
Leave a Reply