How to Create An Amazon Account? Learning Drives .This is a step-by step guide on how to set up an Amazon account. Amazon Amazon.com was established in 1995 and was founded with the intention to be the most customer-centric organization. It was originally an online bookstore but then it grew to include other products. Today, it is to be one among the Big Four technology companies with an array of items,. It is among the top online shopping websites.
Alongside its other products, Amazon provides services such as Amazon Music, Fire TV, Kindle, Audible, and Alexa. Do you want to take advantage of Amazon’s services? If so, you must sign up for an account with Amazon. To establish your Amazon.in account, all you require is a mobile number and password. The addition of an email address is not required. Here’s how to set up your own Amazon account.
- First Step: Start the application or go to the official site www.amazon.in on your computer.
- Step 2. Click Create an account. Amazon Account.
- Step 3.Enter an username.
- 4.Enter an phone numberand email URLto connect.
- Phase 5: Input a password.
- 6.At the end, tap to continue.
- Step 7 The new webpage is displayed, in which you input the OTP with six digits in the field that is provided, and then press Check.
NOTE: Before making an account, make sure you have an active mobile number as the inclusion of a mobile number is required for creating an account on Amazon.in while the inclusion to an email account is not required.
You can login to Your Account at any time by clicking on the link Your account at the very top of every page. It is all you have to do is enter that same phone number, or your e-mail address, and password, to log in to your account.
After you have created your account, you’ll be able to look up these:
- You can check the order history
- You’ll be able to keep track of your orders
- You’ll be able to modify your account settings
- You’ll be able to check how much you have left on your Amazon Pay balance
- You’ll be able to modify your preferences in your communications
- You’ll be able change your recommendations and update your profile.
- You’ll be able write reviews about products
You’ll be able to make wish lists