Math Words That Start With H – Learning Drives – Words That Start With H Half, Hectare, Helix! Make use of these math terms that begin with H to search for Math terms that start by the letters H. You can also download or print our PDF free Download Math Dictionary. I prefer to store this information in my book.
- Half-Line is a Ray.
- Half-Plane The part of a plane lying on the other side of the line.
- Hankel Matrix – A matrix where every element is identical across any diagonal that runs from northeast to southwest.
- Harmonic Analysis The study of the representation of function through linear operations on specific groups of function.
- Harmonic division A Line segment can be divided harmonically into two parts in the event that it’s divided both externally as well as internally, in the same proportion.
- Harmonic Mean The harmonic mean of two numbers a and will be 2ab/(a + b).
- Hectare is one of the units of measurement within the metric system that is equal 10000 square metres (approximately 2.47 acres).
- The height of Triangular Prism – the distance between the two bases.
- Helix is the route taken by a point that is across the surface of an aright circular cylinder which is moved along the cylinder in the same rate as it turns around the cylindrical. The equation of parametrics for a helix would be x=a cos t and y = a sin t. Z = bt
- Hemisphere is half of the size of a globe.
- Heptagon is the polygon that has seven sides.
- Heronian Triangle – A triangle with integer sides and an integer area.
Words That Start With Hex
- Hexagon Polygon that has six sides that are equal and six angles equal.
- Hexagonal number is a number that has that format n(2n-1).
- Hexagonal Prism A prism that has an hexagonal base.
- Hexahedron – a polyhedron that has six faces. This cube can be described as a normal hexagon.
- Hexomino is an eight-square polyomino.
More Words That Start With H
- Histogram is a bar graph in which the area of any class period is proportional with the frequency of data within the interval.
- Homeomorphism is one-to-one continuous transformation which retains closed and open sets.
- Horizontal Line is a line that runs parallel to surface of the earth or to the top of a page.
- Hundred – 100.
- The Hundreds column 3rd column of numbers just to the left of the decimal.
- Hyperbola is a curve that has the equation x2/a2/b2=1.
- Hyperbolic Spiral The curve that’s equation in Polar coordinates is theta=r.
- Hyperboloid – a geometric solid whose equation is x2/a2+y2/b2-z2/c2=1 orx2/a2+y2/b2-z2/c2=-1.
- Hypotenuse is the longest point of an right triangle.
Math Words That Start With A – Learning Drives
Math Words That Start With B – Learning Drives
Math Words That Start With C – Learning Drives
Math Words That Start With D – Learning Drives
Math Words That Start With E – Learning Drives
Math Words That Start With F – Learning Drives