Math Words That Start With R – Learning Drives – Words That Start With RRadius, Ratio, Ray
Our Math Dictionary word list which begin with R includes the Math terms that begin by the letters R.
Start by reading Math definitions we’ve collected from about a dozen Math books which includes an extremely old one.
|Reflection||Root Rules||Right Prism|
Math Words That Start With Rad
- Radian is A special measurement unit that is used to measure things that are circular.
- Radial is a root of the number.
- The Radical Axis is the location of points with equal power in relation towards two circles.
- The Radical Center The center of three circles that represents the intersection point between the axes that are radical to each couple of circles.
- Radicand is the number that is inside the sign of radical.
- Radii is a plural of radius.
- Radius is The length that a straight line can in the middle of a circle, to the point of its circle’s circumference.
- Radius of an Circle A line segment beginning in the middle and extending toward the outside edge of the circle. Its radius equals half the diameter.
- Radix Point Radix Point The generalization of decimal points to numeration bases other that base 10.
- Rationalize the denominator is a procedure which eliminates the radicals that make up the denominator.
- Ray Straight line that starts at an end point and then extends outwards in a single direction.
- Random Number Generators A device that is designed to generate a range of numbers in a fair way and in no particular or order and with no preference being accorded to any particular number.
- Range The range of an entire set of numbers is the biggest value in the set, minus the lowest value within the set. The range is just one number, not a large number of numbers.
- Variable of Function – the entire set of number f(x) to represent x within the domain of.
- Rate A certain percentage of the principal that indicates the amount of interest earned on a dollar over a year. The percentage indicates the number of hundredths of base will be used.
- Ratio – an integer number in the form a/b in which the numerator is known as a and b is referred to as the denominator. It is a combination of numbers, a ratio or the result of one quantity being divided with an additional (fraction).
- Rational Number is a number that can be written in fractions with integers serving as both the denominator and numerator.
Words That Start With Re
- real Axis the x-axis in diagrams like an Argand diagram.
- Actual Numbers are composed of both rational and irrational number.
- real part – the actual number x is referred to as”the real component” of the number complex x+iy in which both x and y are authentic together. i=sqrt(-1).
- Real Variable A variable with a value that is different from the actual numbers.
- Reciprocal of a number The number needs to be multiplied to arrive at one as the solution.
- Rectangle is a parallelogram with the right angle of four and having four faces.
- Rectangular Coordinate System – a plane comprised of an x an axis (the horizontal line) and an the y the axis (the vertical line).
- Rectangular Solid is a volume that is bounded by rectangular faces.
- Recursion Given some initial information , and a guideline on how to use it to gain more information, the process is then repeated with the updated information.
- Reduce to write the fraction into the simplest terms.
- Reflect – to duplicate images by flipping them over an arc so that it appears exactly like the mirror.
- Reflex Angle An angle that is of 180o to 360o.
- Regrouping Rearranging quantities by place values of numbers in calculations.
- Regular Polygon A polygon whose lengths of sides are all the same , and whose internal angles are the same.
- Relation – ordered pair with the form of (x, the letter y)
- Relative Frequency The number of items belonging to a certain type divided by the sum of the total numbers being looked at.
- Relatively Primitive Two numbers that share no elements other than 1.
- Remainder Remainder is the amount of money after division.
- Remainder – the amount of dividend that remains in the event that the quotient isn’t equal to divisor. It also contains is the title of an answer to a subtraction.
- Repdigit is an integer, with all digits identical, 11 222 and 333.
- Repeting Decimal – a decimal that’s the digits will are eventually repeated .3333.
- Repunit is an integer made up just of one number.
- Residual – the actual value less the value that was predicted. It’s the difference between the results obtained from observation and computation using a formula.
Math Words That Start With A – Learning Drives
Math Words That Start With B – Learning Drives
Math Words That Start With C – Learning Drives
Math Words That Start With D – Learning Drives
Math Words That Start With E – Learning Drives
Math Words That Start With F – Learning Drive
Math Words That Start With G – Learning Drives
Math Words That Start With H – Learning Drives
Math Words That Start With I – Learning Drives
Math Words That Start With J – Learning Drives